TGC: 2.5" 03-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Pro 1 Lift Kit w/Rear Block & U-Bolts - Diesel
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2003-2012|Dodge|2500::4x4 Models Only^^2003-2012|Dodge|3500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to release our new 2.5" Pro 1 Suspension Lift Kit for the 2003-2009 Dodge Ram Diesel 2500/3500 4x4's Top Gun Customz is proud to bring our Pro line of kits to market. The Pro line of kits denote quality components that are some of the highest quality out there. In keeping with that line, we have our 2.5" kits. 2.5" being the approximate lift height these give the front. These are more than just a "lift kit", as the components used actually improve ride and performance, while making room for larger tires and gaining more wheel travel. Adding a leveling "spacer" is fine, but does nothing for your ride and performance. Some just want that extra bit of clearance, so they have their place. Others use stiff, linear rate coils and even pair them with white powdercoated, run of the mill shocks.
Often times, these factors hurt the ride and performance. The height is there, but that's about it. At the heart of this line, though, is performance progressive rate front coils and much better shocks. If you opt for our 2.5" system, those include 5 leaf progressive mini leaf packs for the rear. If you opt for the Pro 2 or higher kits, those denote our extremely popular Nighthawk Black Ops shocks in various configurations depending on the level.
This Kit Contains:
(2) Front 2.5" Progressive Rate Coil Springs
(2) Heavy Duty Steel Fabricated 1" Rear Blocks
(4) Rear U-Bolts
(2) Double Adjustable Sway Bar End-Links Featuring High Quality, Chromoly, Nylifiber, FK Heim Joints
(4) Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
All necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
Progressive Rate Coil Springs:
Unlike stock coil springs, these springs have multiple, or progressive, rates. The initial rate of these coils (driving around town) is softer than stock. As the spring compresses more, the rate increases (heavy cornering, off road, etc. With progressive rate coils the first few coil wraps are more closely spaced than the remaining coils. These springs are really the best of both worlds....super soft on the street, and a higher level of performance and control off road. These are shot peened and pre set. They are powdercoated black for a long lasting finish. All of our springs are Made In the USA using only USA steel for a quality product. Many springs are made overseas today using inferior steel.
TGC End Links:
Our billet aluminum sway bar endlinks replace the extremely wimpy factory endlinks. As many of you know, the factory sway bar endlinks offer almost ZERO flexibility and with the slightest bit of travel, will bend. The links are made from 1" O.D. solid billet aluminum alloy. We use the highest quality, chromoly, nylifiber, FK rod ends for long lasting, durable operation. that's one of the biggest things that'separates these from other lower priced ones on the market. Once you see the lack of quality in the heims others use ( many don't state the details of the actual heim they even use, and there are huge differences ), and the short life span they have, you'll know why people upgrade to these. The lower uses a large 5/8" heim w/ a machined aluminum"spacer"that perfectly centers the sway bar endlinks vertically. Our conversion bracket on the end of the sway bar itself is actually angled for better clearance between the sway bar links and coil spring (we have seen many factory links make contact with the coil springs).
Made specific for the 03-10 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 :
These trucks use a dual center pin on the rear spring. Our blocks have 3 holes on the Top side which those pins sit down into. This "locks" the block w/ the spring. Most companies use a "universal" rear block. Look at the comparison image for reference. A "universal" or "one block fits all" block does not have specific holes for the pins. The central pin will sit in the central hole in that block, but the outer pins will simply sit in the oversize void on each end. This does NOT lock the block in from side to side and can cause the block to shift around from side to side....not good. Also, usually the pin is a universal size and not specific to these trucks. Our pins are the correct size to sit securely on the axle and the holes on the Top side of the block allow the spring pins to sit securely in with zero movement.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks:
Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)