TGC: 6" 2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Pro 1 Lift Kit w/Rear Block & U-Bolts - Diesel
Top Gun Customz
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2009|Dodge|Ram 2500::4x4 Models Only^^2009|Dodge|Ram 3500::4x4 Models Only
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to release our newly redesigned 6" Coil Spring Suspension Lift Kit for the 2008-2 009 Dodge Ram Diesel 2500/3500 4x4's .. We have thoroughly looked over every component to find where we could make changes and upgrades. We strive to continue to improve on our products all the time. What we have just released, we feel, is the best 6" kit on the market....for several reasons. Only the highest quality materials are used and some of the most innovative designs out there are in this kit. Look below at some of the features that make this kit truly remarkable.
This Kit Contains:
(2) Front 6" Progressive Rate Coil Springs
(4) Top Gun Customz Upper and lower extended control arms with poly bushings and new sleeves for a perfect alignment
(1) Track Bar Drop Bracket (Designed Specifically for 6" of Lift)
(1) Drop Pitman Arm
(2) Top Gun Customz Double Adjustable End-Links Featuring High Quality, Chromoly, Nylifiber, FK Heim Joints
(2) Front Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks
(2) Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks
(2) 4" Rear Blocks Specifically Designed For The New Dodge With Dual Centering Pins
(4) Rear U-Bolts
All necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
THIS KIT COMES WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED!
Just a few of the NEWLY DESIGNED Top Gun Customz products that are included in this amazing kit!
Top Gun Customz New Progressive Rate Coil Springs:
Top Gun Customz is proud to release what this industry needs....progressive rate coils for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4's! We have these available in the following lift heights...3.5", 6", and 8". These ride WAY better than standard rate coils. Combined with a quality shock, like the Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks found in this kit you will NOT find a better ride in a coil sprung Ram. Nobody else is offering these heights in a progressive rate.
Most coil springs have rates that are constant. If it takes 400 lbs to compress the spring the first one inch, another 400 lbs will compress it the second inch, and so on. With a progressive rate coil, the initial couple of inches of compression requires less spring rate than the remainder of compression. This improves your ride quality greatly, yet rate increases when it's called upon...say during off road. With progressive rate coils the first few coil wraps are more closely spaced than the remaining coils.
Top Gun Customz Track Bar Drop Bracket:
One of the hardest parts about lifting a Dodge 6 inches is getting the steering geometry correct. Top Gun Customz has just made this task much easier; simply bolt on one of our 6.0" track bar drop brackets, in conjunction with a drop pitman arm (included in this kit), and get your steering back in check! Made from 1/4" thick steel, this Top Gun Customz track bar drop bracket is strong enough to keep your axle properly centered when running an 6" suspension lift!
Top Gun Customz New Dodge Rear Lift Blocks:
These trucks use a dual center pin on the rear spring. Our blocks have 3 holes on the Top side which those pins sit down into. This "locks" the block with the spring. Most companies use a "universal" rear block that lets the outside two pins "float" without locking into place..
Our blocks are also 3" wide, just like the spring and the spring pad itself. Why mount a CAST block that is 2.25" wide under a spring that is 3" wide? A full 3/4" of the spring will not be making contact with the block.
Also comes with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks:
Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
One of the many new additions to our new 6" Lift kit is pairing this kit with the great technology of Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks. Bilstein's 5100 Series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)