SJS: 2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Dual Steering Stabilizer
MFG Part #:
This product fits the following vehicle(s):
2009-2009|Dodge|Ram 2500 2009-2009|Dodge|Ram 3500
Drivetrain (if applicable):
Fueltype (if applicable):
Top Gun Customz is proud to offer you this Skyjacker dual steering stabilizer kit for the 2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 (including Mega Cab) 4x4 . It is made by Skyjacker and is being offered by Top Gun Customz .
NOTE: This kit is specially designed for the new steering system for the 2009 Dodge Ram Trucks. (If you have an older Dodge with the 2009 steering upgrade, this kit will work for you.)
FEATURES OF THIS KIT!
Fits stock and lifted trucks
All brackets and hardware which are zinc coated
New bushings and sleeves
(2) new steering stabilizers w/ red boots
Brackets may vary from the ones pictured.
These are mounted inline as seen in the photo.
NOTE: With the installation of all lift kits and larger tires it is important to check the condition of your steering stabilizer. If the stabilizer is worn or is leaking it should be replaced. Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. A multiple stabilizer kit is recommended for vehicles equipped with a snow plow, winch, or larger tires.
- All standard shipping guaranteed with-in 10 business days. Upon recieving full payment. (Continental 48 states only)*
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional shipping fees do apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and ALL other Countries within our shipping range. You MUST contact us prior to ordering, for an exact shipping quote or method to any destination outside the continental U.S. without a previously written shipping quote or method.
- Prior to beginning your install, please verify that you have received all items ordered.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all uninstalled returns.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Top Gun Customz will not accept checks in any amount over $2,500.00. Any order totals that exceed this amount will have to be paid for by Money Order, Credit Card, Certified Bank Check, PayPal, or Cash at our business location.
- As Check Collect (Disclaimer): RETURNED CHECKS will be processed Electronically for check amount plus State allowed fees.
- Order cancellations before shipment will result in a minimum fee of 5% of total invoice to offset all processing fees. Other fees that may affect your cancellation are any eBay or Paypal fees associated with your purchase..
- **All drop-shipped items are subject to the policies and procedures set forth by the corresponding manufacturer of said products. (ie. If Rough Country drop-shipped the item that you purchased from us, and you decide to return it, it will need to be returned to Rough Country, and you will then incur all additional fees associated that are above and beyond our standard policies.)